European Conference on
Global Sanctions and Export Controls
Amsterdam, The Netherlands | 11-12 May 2023
NH COLLECTION AMSTERDAM BARBIZON PALACE
Prins Hendrikkade, 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam The Netherlands
and Global Exporters is Coming to Europe in 2023
Learn from World’s Finest in Sanctions Compliance and Export Controls
Establish Benchmarks to Protect You, Your Company or Institution
Build Relationships and Sanctions Compliance Communities for the Long Run
Citibank N.A. (UK)
European Banking Authority (EBA)
Global Head of Sanctions
Sanctions Compliance for the Future – Navigate in Sustainable Crisis Mode
ACSS Global Sanctions Conference will feature an impressive lineup of leaders from government, industry and legal practice who provide the insight and analysis needed by sanctions compliance officers and internal counsel to navigate increasingly complicated sanctions rules and to get business done in today’s challenging environment.
In this critical time of multiple new sanctions against Russia, we invite you to join your peers at this year’s event.
We Answer These Questions and Many More
- What are the essential elements your Sanctions Compliance Program can’t be without?
- What public resources are available to help design and manage a sanctions/export controls compliance program effectively?
- What questions should you ask vendors to maximize the value from your investments in technology and tools?
- How to contend with the latest raft of measures against Russia, Belarus, China, Iran, and other hot spots.
Topics at a Glance
- What the Experts Say about Russia and Belarus Related Sanctions and Counter Measures
- How to Prepare for China-Related Sanctions and Counter Measures
- Seven Sanctions Sins: A Review of Recent Sanctions Enforcement Actions
- How to Keep on Top of Extraterritorial Reach, Secondary Sanctions and Conflict of Law
- Germany’s New Central Agency for Sanctions Enforcement “Zentralstelle für Sanktionsdurchsetzung”
- Getting up to Speed on Payment Modernization (PayMod) And Instant Payment Screening, including ISO 20022
- Dual-Use Goods, Proliferation Financing and the Role of Financial Institutions
- How to Devise Sanctions Compliance Programs in Non Financial Institutions
- Most Effective Methods for Implementing Risk-Based Metrics and Audits
- How to Detect Stealth in The Crypto Currency Sector
- Managing Supply Chain and Third Party Risk Worldwide
- Lessons from Sanctions Evasion and Diversion in Russia and China
- The Latest on UK Enforcement
11 Reasons to Attend
LEARN NEW TRENDS, STRATEGIES, TACTICS
MEET THE EXPERTS
ACSS Europe 2023 brings you more than 20 experts over 2 days, speaking on over 10 hot topics in sanctions and trade controls, with many opportunities to network and ask those burning questions. That is a lot of expertise in one room.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Our conference offers you unique career building opportunities in the sanctions field that you won’t find anywhere else. Terrific networking over two days with fellow ACSS members and others.
ANSWERS TO YOUR TOUGH QUESTIONS
Our popular roundtables let you ask your unique questions to experts in a face-to-face dynamic.
NETWORK, CONNECT FOR THE LONG TERM
Meet people from many places who help you solve your sanctions challenges. One new contact can pay you dividends for many years (and pay for the cost of admission many times over).
LOOK, SAMPLE AND COMPARE
Our Exhibition Area lets you meet top-of-the-line software and professional services providers who can help you meet your needs.
The new skills, best practices and vital knowledge you gain will impress your peers, superiors, auditors and regulators – and advance your career.
Stay clear of sanctions minefields, stay out of trouble and meet your legal duties.
VALUE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
The best news about our conference is the affordable registration fee. It’s the best sanctions compliance and risk management investment you’ll make this year!
Did we mention the location? Amsterdam!
Pricing and Registration
ACSS MEMBERConference Ticket May 11-12, 2023
NON ACSS MEMBERConference Ticket May 11-12, 2023
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES
"The environment was laid back and enjoyable. It was easy to network and enjoyed the opportunities to discuss current issues with other sanction professionals."
Angela Cubbison, Sr. Ops manager- sanctions compliance, PNC
"It was excellent"
Todd Maddison, Sanctions manager, Rabobank
“Impressive speaker panel & wealth of knowledge.”
Michelle Gallagher, PCCW Global
“Many real life, practical insights into the challenges surrounding sanctions.”
Marlon Orantes, Itau Unibanco S.A.
“Overall great conference; really enjoyed the private sessions.”
Patrick Cave, Guggenheim Partners
“Great speakers, great energy & very informative.”
James Slattery, International Compliance Training
"Great structure, speakers and moderators. Several new insights and perspectives received. Well worth the invested time. Thanks!"
Fredrik Lindkvist, Export Control Manager, Tetra Pak
"It was a great learning experience."
Mridul Mehta, Sub RCO, Emerging Asia, Fresenius Medical Care
"Overall, I am very satisfied with this conference."
Hoba Stephane Arnaud Hostar, Head of Sanction and Embargo Unit, Banque Atlantique CI
"Topics are relevant to every compliance department."
Maria Miltiadou, Trade Controls Consultant
"The participation of the speakers was impeccable and very informative. I would like to see these events more often."
Angel Niño Torres, Professor, Rafael Urdaneta University
"It gave a very good overview of upcoming and changed sanctions and export controls. The most interesting are obviously the tales and experiences from the field."
David Dekker, Consultant, DeSeSo
"It was very enjoyable and informative with lots of good ideas and guidance from experts."
Kenneth Eugene Barden, Consultant, GCF
ACSS Headquarters – USA
Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists
7950 NW 53rd Street, Suite 337
Miami, FL 33166
Anna Sayre, CSS
For all technical queries or issues with registration: email@example.com.